Tuesday, November 10, 2009

52Q: 44 (decision)

two weeks in a row being up-to-date on 52Q??!?! yeah, i can't believe it either. but this week's was quite an easy one and i made a really simple digi-card and that was that. caught-uppy-ness, come to mama!!! :)

question 44: how do you make decisions?


(software: broderbund printshop; fonts: brando, amaze; photos from t'internet)

text reads, "I think & over-think. I analyze & consider & make lists of all the pro's & con's. After I've looked at the problem from every conceivable angle, I put the whole thing out of my mind for a couple of days. Then the next time I think about it, I go with my gut instinct......and it's almost always right."


unusually for me, this one is pretty plain, but it says what i wanted to say, and it looks ok, and they can't all be super-complicated mini-masterpieces. bring on week 45...i'm *READY*!

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you are caught up! Go, YOU! Me, not so much ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. not many weeks left. very cool digi one on this one. I think sometimes you just have to get the sentiment down even if the image doesn't turn out exactly how you envisioned.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~